The Aimé Schoenig student center (MDE) at the Montpellier Management Richter site is there to help students discover new activities, develop their artistic talents, organize events, and discover student associations, as well as to provide a place to relax.
EQUIPMENT AND SEVERAL AREAS AVAILABLE FOR ALL STUDENTS
- 250-seat theater
- Sound-proof music room with drums, guitar, piano, bass…
- Recording studio for creating audio demos
- Gym and dance studio
- Public piano in the entry hall
- Space for exhibitions and open stages
- Mezzanine for a break or working in groups
CULTURAL MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS
Nothing could be easier than meeting other students…
- The ESN association hosts Interlangue workshops
- ADDEGeM organizes its “iTalks” public speaking workshops
- The Art & Culture Department offers computer-assisted music workshops
- Film projections (chosen by students) followed by debates, as well as theater plays, conferences, and concerts.
Those are just a few examples of some of the free activities available for students to enjoy. You will find a complete listing and calendar published regularly on the MDE Aimé Schoenig Facebook page.