Venir étudier en programme d’échange
Download the ESN Survival Guide
Download the Welcome Guide
MOVEON ONLINE APPLICATION (2018/2019)
As of the end of April 2018, the students selected by their universities to study in the Institute Montpellier Management (MOMA) in the frame of a mobility programm must fill in an online form on Moveon by clicking on this link
ACADEMIC CALENDARS (2018/2019)
The academic calendars are available here.
COURSES, EXAMS, ASSESSMENT METHODS, ECTS
Management sciences (3 fields: audit-control-finance, marketing-sales, management-entrepreneurship-strategy) and the exams are normally held in French.
If the courses are held in English, the exams on these courses are to be done in English as well.
The French system :
In France, students enrol for a two-semester program with a set of compulsory subjects. It is not possible to register for separate programs nor individual semesters. During a normal week, students have 25-35 hours of courses per week.
As a student in exchange programme :
You have the choice between :
- either to follow a whole program as a French student, for 2 complete semesters (not possible for the second year of postgraduate level)
- or to choose some courses from all three years of Bachelor and from the first year of a masters (still not in M2), depending on what is neededfor your learning agreement. You MAY NOT choose sandwich courses.
You may also follow some courses (30% max) in the faculty of Economics located on same the campus. For this solution, registration in our university is sufficient.
Feel free to take a look at :
- our academic offer 2018/2019 (Licence/Bachelor & Masters 1 only, not « Licences Professionnelles »).
- our academic offer in English 2018/2019.
Please kindly note that our program in Hospitality and Tourism Management is taught in Orfeuillette, located 250km from Montpellier.
In terms of the accreditation of ECTS:
- choose to follow a semester as a whole, as a French student, with the number of courses and ECTS by courses, decided by our exam regulations.
- choose to take some courses during one semester (for less than 30 ECTS per semester). You will have to take into account the already allocated ECTS.
- choose a « light » formula (if your school agrees) : only 6 subjects per semester. To make the constitution of the learning agreement easier, you can choose only 6 subjects (compulsory and non optional) per semester, from our available programs (only in our university). Each of these subjects are worth 5 ECTS (not taking into account the mentioned ECTS of our academic offer 2018/2019, given above).
We advise you to choose compulsory courses in a same program to avoid timetable issues.
You will be graded on a scale from 0 to 20 (20 being the best grade). From 10/20, the ECTS will be valid.
As soon as you arrive, we invite you to come to the international relations office of our institute, located on the fourth floor (B416).
The administrative registration of the students in mobility has to be done at our university. You will need:
- a passport photograph
- a copy of your passport or ID card for European citizens
- a copy of your medical insurance which certifies that you are covered for the whole period of your stay
- a certificate of your civil responsability (covering all third-party liability)
- a copy of your official letter of acceptance from our university (for students who need visa)
A student card will be issued after registration.