MOVEON ONLINE APPLICATION (2022/2023)
The students selected by their home universities to study at Montpellier Management (MOMA) within an exchange programme will have to fill in an online form on Moveon. The link will be sent by e-mail by the International Relations Office.
Each study program has its own academic calendar. The academic calendars for 2022/2023 are available here.
In Montpellier Management, the 1st semester runs from beginning of September to the end of December, while the 2nd semester runs from beginning of January to end of April/beginning of May.
The classes of the 2nd semester of the academic year 2022/23 will start as of the 3rd of January 2023, so you will need to arrive in Montpellier a couple of days prior to the beginning of the classes.
COURSES, EXAMS, ASSESSMENT METHODS, ECTS
Courses at Montpellier Management are divided into 5 academic fields (Management, Strategy ; Marketing, Sales ; Audit, Control, Finance ; Public management ; Entrepreneurship and SMEs). Most of the classes and exams are held in French (except for a few classes taught in English with exams written in English).
In France, students enrol for a two-semester program with a set of compulsory subjects. It is not possible to register for separate programs nor individual semesters. During a normal week, students have 25 to 36 hours of classes per week.
> As an exchange student:
You can choose to:
- follow a whole program like a French student, for one or two complete semesters (from L1 to M1);
- pick only some courses from L1, L2, L3 (1st, 2nd and 3rd year of Bachelor) or M1 (Master 1) depending on your actual level of studies. You CAN NOT choose sandwich courses (“licences professionnelles”, some M1 taught entirely in “apprentissage”) or courses from our M2 programs (2nd year of Master).
You may also follow some courses (2 maximum) at the faculty of Economics located on the same campus. To do so, you will need to register at the international relations office of the faculty of Economics as well and upon your arrival in Montpellier.
Feel free to take a look at :
> In terms of ECTS accreditation:
You have 3 options:
- Choose to follow a semester as a whole, like a French student, with the number of courses and ECTS specified by our academic regulation (for 30 ECTS per semester);
- Choose only a couple of courses per semester (for less than 30 ECTS per semester) and be credited the regular number of ECTS (generally between 1 and 5 ECTS according to the selected courses);
- Choose the “light formula”: in order to make the constitution of your learning agreement easier, you can choose 6 compulsory subjects per semester (no optional subject), from our different programs (only at MOMA). Each subject will be worth 5 ECTS (in this case, you do not need to take into account the regular ECTS credits mentioned in our academic offer).
In order to avoid timetable conflicts, we advise that you choose your compulsory courses from the same academic program.
You will be graded on a scale from 0 to 20 out of 20 (20 being the best grade). You will be granted ECTS credits if you achieve a grade of 10/20 or above.
Exchange students need to complete their administrative registration once in Montpellier. In order to do so, you will need to bring along:
A student card and a student certificate will be issued after registration.
Upon your arrival, please come to our International Relations office, located on the 4th floor of the B building (B416) of Montpellier Management, to process to your registration.